Monday, August 2, 2010

Where did July go?

Welcome to August 2, with July leaving us so quickly, that I don't know where it went.

To catch the world of my blog up - I've been living the fun life with my boyfriend while trying to ignore my Practicum project. I also love my new job, and I spent a whole week working from home last week, which was AWESOME!

I have one class left in my masters program - August and September... my practicum is due in October, I take my test in November and I'm free! Well, until I decide to start my doctorate. heheh I know, I'm sick.

Mentally I've been doing well, still with the yoga, the breathing coach, loving-kindness meditation, and having fun as much as possible. Physically, not as good. I've been clenching my jaw, which is connected to my tight hips, hurting my ear in my TMJ. So I need more relaxation!

I'm taking Johnny on a weekend cruise in October for his birthday - I can't wait! With the new job I really don't have vacation time, so I can't wait for this one! It will be well worth it! :)

No comments: