Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Job

Day 2 of my new job.

I started working at Beacon officially yesterday, arriving early in the morning to meet with the Deputy of the department. He gave me my laptop, met with me for a bit, gave me my desk space there, and then sent me home to work for the rest of the day.

I am also working from home today, and its been great. I got up this morning, went to the gym, took a shower, made myself a fruit smoothie, and then began work. I watched some tv during my lunch break, and have been working on and off in my comfy clothes! I like working in shorts and a tank top.

I'll be back in the office tomorrow, meeting with the director for the first time. That's right, I haven't met the director of my department yet. I was hired over the phone, and am slowly putting all the pieces together of who is who.

I think I'm really going to like this! :)

No comments: