Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Change, Change is Good!

So, when we last left this episode of Amy's life, I was freaking out about a lot of stuff and having anxiety. I gave in, called my doctor, and went back on my meds. They help me to not sit on something and dwell for hours, causing the anxiety. It is what it is, but I'm feeling 100% better.

With that... on Tuesday I got a call from an old colleague who had a job offer for me. I decided to follow up with that... and long story short - I have a new job. Officially today they sent me my offer letter. I'm going to work for an external consulting firm, doing government consultanting. I can't wait! My official start day is June 21! I get more money, and I get to work from home on days that I'm not at the client's location. I love this! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

I had to resign to my boss today, which prompted me to begin writing my first book. I know, I'm weird, but its an idea that I've been mowing over for a long time. I want to write at least one book in my lifetime, its a good time to start now while everything is fresh!

I'm so happy! Also, for those following along on facebook - I have new pictures from my amazing weekend with Johnny! We got to spend 4 and 1/2 days together, and it was bliss. I miss him. I really am in love with him! :)

No comments: