Friday, May 7, 2010

Feeling Good in the Neighborhood!

Feeling much better has me back in the office today! Yay! And I'm really excited that I am going to see my Johnny tonight! I can't wait - the weeks are so long and the weekends are so short!

The office is a flurry of energy this morning, as the entire team is here except for Carol! Its so funny, because when she isn't here we all wear "illegal" clothes. We each have jeans on, and Ashely and I have short skirts on - Carol would roll if she saw the length. Not that any of us look trashy, we are just comfy! hehe :) Glenda is even wearing flip-flops! hehe ;)

I have to run out and buy a present bag for my mom for her mom's day present! I got her a really neat necklace that she said she liked from Hallmark! yay! :) Then I may go to TacoBell for lunch... nommy!

Tomorrow is going to be a big day - I have a bridal shower to attend, and then we're going to a beer and wine tasting at my old college! I hope the weather stays nice and warm, but it seems to be calling for rain again. I don't get why it has to rain here every weekend that John and I are in town! It hasn't been each, but it has been for most! :)

I'm also going to do some reading for my homework! I am the admin 2 days next week, so that should give me plenty of time to read and catch up on my homework for the following class!

No comments: