Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sleep now?

I think the new policy should be that if you have two 10 hour days of training back to back - as the instructor - you should be able to take off the rest of the week... Or at least work the other 20 hours however you want for the rest of the week. But, here I sit, in my cube, arriving at 7:30am. And I want a nap.

Oh well - at least my boss is still on vacation, its quiet until about 9am when some of my other coworkers will roll-in, and I get to work on my homework. Yeah, despite all of this craziness with work, I'm also considered a full-time graduate student. I'm not only working on my practicum with an outside client, I also have a class to prepare for - and we were just told about a huge assignment due today. Luckily I have the time today to work on it, otherwise I would be working hard after work to try to get it finished. But, my actual classwork is over in August, and then I have 2 months to write my final practicum paper, as well as prepare for the comp exam in November! :) Yay

On to the homework... but I think I'm going to get some hot tea first, my allergies are drying me out at night.

No comments: