Monday, January 12, 2009

New week...

I actually worked on a Friday night. I brought home the laptop and all of the stuff, and even turned down a great offer to go out in order to do work-work (opposed to school-work). I thought I had until February to plan for a class, and I was told on Friday that I have to be ready to go on Wednesday with it - that's right, in two days.

I wrote my part of it, and Judy, my coworker, is doing her part. But she is out today getting a root canal. I created a great guide book, now I just need to get them printed in time for the class. This is crazy!

I went out last night with a friend, which was a good time... I played DD, but one night we need to get a cab so I can go wild too. I haven't been drunk in a long time, and not that I'm much of a drinker, but it's fun. I tried a Dr. Pepper Shot, (it was his shot, I just sipped it), did a chocolate cake shot, had a taste test between Pabst Blue Ribbon and Natty Boh, and enjoyed a double chocolate stout. Good times! He's living close to Fells Point, so we may just walk next time :)

Tonight is bowling - GOOOOO TURKEY CHASERS! And then I get to a CAPS game with Ryan on Tuesday. I'm so excited, not only do I get to ride the metro, but I get to enjoy an awesome team play. SWEET! I'm almost finished his CAPS scarf, so he can wear it proudly tomorrow night.

Did I mention I have a paper to write and 14 chapters to read for school.... it will all get finished! :) I'm an overachiever!

No comments: