Friday, February 13, 2009

Notice the sarcasm

So the drive to White Oak yesterday was a waste. I only had 3 of the 6 people show up, and they were late to boot! So, that was about an hour drive for a shortened amount of work, then a drive all the way home. Fortunately I got home early and went to the gym. But still, it's the principle of the thing!

I'm on a mission to lose 12lbs in 12 weeks. That's as long as the contest is, and I want to set a goal of a pound a week. I feel that it doesn't matter if I win the contest or not, if I lose 12lbs I'm a winner. But it would be nice to get the money again! hehe I'm not going to lie!

My cold is under control, I still have the funny feeling in my nose, but I'm using zicam and cold meds to keep it under control. I'm leaning toward going to a happy hour tonight, as I haven't been to one in a long while. I'll need to drum up some people to go, but I think that won't be difficult. I'm wearing a cute outfit, and it would be a shame to waste it just at work. It's a black knit dress, black tights, and black suede boots, and of course my purple/pink/blue scarf. I'm cute. My red nose adds a certain something that just makes me all the more attractive... notice the sarcasm. hehe :)

No comments: