Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hapy Tuesday!

Yesterday I facilitated a managers retreat and it was awesome! The energy in the room was amazing, and when the president and CEO of our company walked into the room, the applause of the crowd was invigorating!

We had been planning for him to speak, but no one knew he was coming (it was a surprise), and the group that always feels like the step-child, really felt like they belonged to the larger organization. It was an awesome feeling.

It seems like things that I have been working on for awhile are all happening this week, and then I'll be back to my quiet office existence for a few weeks. I'm in and out of the office, and it also feels like I'm starting to get a cold. I'm going to stop at the drug store on my way to the customer service workshop today and get some zinc.

Yay TEAM! :)

No comments: