Friday, November 14, 2008

lost thoughts...

I thought of something to write about in my blog, and I remember saying to myself at the time - I need to write about that! - but now I can't remember it... I'm sure it'll come back to me.

My cohort has been planning our trip to Bethel in April, and we found a beautiful mansion to stay at. It sleeps 26 people, 3 floors, and a 20 person theatre in it! With splitting the costs, it'll only come to about $400 a person for the week. WOOO HOOO! I get to be fancy for a week. Now I just need to nail down flight reservations. I don't normally make them this early, but the "J's" in the group are ready to book, so we have to get on the band wagon with them or lose out!

I'm going to start writing my paper this weekend, I'm just going to start writing and see what happens. It has to be about the moment I found out a pattern about myself, and I have so many! Living in a self-aware world does that to you. It's too easy to go through the motions on the surface, but looking deep really sucks you in.

No comments: