Monday, November 24, 2008

monday catch-up day!

Monday = catch-up day! Yay!

I was out of the office most of last week either facilitating or observing. Actually, I need to do more observing this afternoon, as I have the final report due on Dec. 1 about my findings. I'm really not getting much data, except for 1 or 2 important conversations. I think they are on their best behavior when I'm there, so I really can't see anything that happens. But hopefully I'll blend in better the next couple of times around.

My boss has someone she wants to set me up with. He's apparently the son of a couple she and her boyfriend hang with. She couldn't personally verify what he's like, as she's never met him, but I'm always up for an adventure! I told her that I'm always looking to meet new people, so I'd have coffee with him if he was interested in having a blind date. I just like dating, it's fun! I wish more people saw it that way.

I turned in my Short Paper a day early for class, and now I've moved on to working on my A Paper (as she calls it). I'm still looking for a topic, but I have to settle on one soon. I have a few ideas, but I'm having trouble finding research about it. My ideas are mostly sweeping assumptions that could be contributed in a cause/effect, but nothing concrete. I need concrete data in order to write, as I don't have time to conduct my own study! hehe :)

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is this week. I saw at bowling that they are opening Rock 'N Bowl later in the evening on Thanksgiving at a discounted price. I'm trying to talk my family into going, as I think that would be a fun tradition to start!

Did you ever have someone in your life that causes a gut reaction (in a good way) whenever you hear or learn something new about them? I found out some more information today, and like all things about this person to me, it's bittersweet. Fate keeps moving...

No comments: