Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Horoscope for the day

I don't normally take these things seriously but I thought it was interesting today:

Some rather intense and vivid dreams could inspire you to embark on some in-depth study of a subject that specifically interests you, dear Taurus. This could involve the arts, philosophy, or metaphysics. Travel plans to one of the world's great spiritual centers, such as Jerusalem, Glastonbury or Vrindavana, might be on your mind as a result. Your level of intuition is very high today, so whatever you dream of doing, give it some serious thought. It might be just what you need!

Anyone want to go to Glastonbury? I'd love to stumble upon King Arthur's grave and prove once and for all that he really did exist! I think they link the Holy Grail to this site as well. All legends aside, it supposed to be one of those magical places which "feel" powerful. Not sure if the earth's magnetic field is stronger in this particular location, but it's been linked to the supernatural for centuries.

Things like that always interest me... I've always felt called to do something great, maybe I will find it in one of those places.

No comments: