Tuesday, November 18, 2008

updates for the day..

I did another observation today at one of the clinical offices. I'm glad to see that the customer service expectations are paying off from the class I did the other day, but that's not really why I'm there. I'm officially there to observe the manager, and see if she is effective or not. But she doesn't know that. She was told that I was there to just observe the dynamics of the team.

I saw some of it yesterday, as she was acting parental, but I didn't see it today. Today they were fully staffed. I want to be able to ask the girls (gosh, they have me calling them that)how effective she is as a manager, but I haven't been able to. Hopefully soon!

Tonight I get to do some beer tasting with a friend, so I'm really looking forward to that! Cheers!

No comments: