Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12 Hour Bug

So after my hastily mentioned sick stomach yesterday, I got even worse and went home early from work. I was pretty much out of commission until 9pm, when I finally ate a few bites of soup. My day was spent lounging on the couch when I wasn't being sick.

I am back to work this morning, and I have so much to do today before I go out on vacation until Jan 7th. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on it all! And now I'm fighting a migraine. Plus I have a scarf to finish.

I also have my nose in a bit of a snit. It seems like my ex is in the process of adopting a pug. Mind you, this was my idea, as I was the one who suggested the breed in the first place, and we were going to have two - Phillip and Morris. Now he's adopting the dog I wanted. Oh well, at least I have Puggles - my fake adopted dog on Facebook. Which reminds me, I have to feed him...

No comments: