Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Week Good News!

I was so sick Friday night. I had another gallbladder attack in the middle of the night, which seems to be produced when I eat a lot of junk food. I had a little too much on Friday, and then eating later compounded it, which set my stomach off! I'm feeling much better now... but will be going to see a doctor after the holidays. If I can't get it controlled through diet and weight loss, I'll probably have to have surgery - oh fun!

But - enough complaining! I am so excited that my friend Samuel is going to be in town this week. We thought he would be arriving in port on Christmas day, but it looks like 12/26 will be the time. We're going to do lunch before I take him to the airport! I miss him, so it'll be great catching up after our long parting. He'll be back to Baltimore for class in the New Year, so I can't wait to see him then too. It's just so much fun to talk to him.... I just really enjoy myself.

I had confirmation that my friend Brian from New Orleans will be staying with me Jan 4-6th. I have about 15 options of fun things we can do, as I'm the last person he'll be staying with before going home. I haven't seen him since he was in town last year over the summer, and we met for dinner. This is so exciting!

Then, I talked to my friend Michelle last night - and SHE'S PREGNANT! YAY! She's due in June, and I can't wait to help her start planning. The news hasn't firmly hit yet, but she and Tony are very excited! I am so happy for her, they are such a great couple!! :)

It seems like I'm getting all sorts of good news for Christmas! :) Yay! :)

2 comments:

tralatrala said...

Ohhhhhhh!!! Congratulations Michelle!!!

lenebene said...

Oh that's awesome news for Michelle!!!! YAY!!