Monday, December 15, 2008

PIMP for 90 Miles to Hot Chocolate

Friday was my department's holiday party. I have to say Holiday Party because Lori is Jewish... hehe :) Anyway, I got the greatest gift of all - a black chalice, rimmed with rhinestones, and the rhinestones also spell PIMP on the front! That's right, PIMP! WOOT!

I went to see my coworker's play on Saturday night. She's baptist and her church does huge productions at Christmas and Easter. Her music director actually wrote the musical "90 Miles" - and it's wonderful! I can't wait to see the Easter production.

I'm still at the Omni watching the relaxation channel as I write my final paper for my past class. I'm trying to find procrastination where I can, and even tried talking my friend Ryan to come down after bowling. If he's here to talk to me, than I won't have to work on it! LOL hehe :) I know, stupid logic. I really don't want to write it. I have to pick 3-5 themes of my life and self-diagnosis. It's funny, as I do that often in my blog, or I did right after I got out of my relationship. But I don't like sharing that information with her... she's a fool.

Oh well, back to work for me... I'm just excited that I get to enjoy the Omni's homemade marshmallows with the hot chocolate in the morning!

1 comment:

tralatrala said...

Was it a white elephant exchange?? Or do your coworkers know something about you that we don't???