Wednesday, December 3, 2008

split personalities

It's 4:29pm, which is also my birthdate, and my Golden Year of 29.... isn't that neat!?!

Anyway...

I got my feedback from my paper last night, and I decided to ignore it for one night and tackle it tonight. It's one of those things that I know if I "have" to do it, I will put my nose to the grind and work on it. Apparently the paper flows, but there I need to clarify a few points. Hopefully there is data out there to support what I need to clarify. I will find it!

I just had a great meeting with my client. I'm working in 2 of the Director of Operations offices, and it's been fun. I'm writing my first observation report, and the Norms of office behavior are unsettling. I'm apprehensive to report the data back, as the Norm is to not do what they are supposed to do. I need to flex my empathy and be more of a thinker and just deliver it. It'll be a good lesson for me. The meeting this afternoon was about the other office, who has another delusional physician. This one apparently has a split personality! oh fun!

No comments: