Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome to Monday!

What a whirlwind!

I really don't know what to say... but I do have some random updates:

- I have knitting projects that are deadlined for Christmas - and I actually worked with 2 classmates practicing consulting that helped me think about why I never finish a project.

- Apparently Friday was hell in the office with everyone in a tizzy. My luck has been able to avoid these unpleasant episodes.

- We are excepted to attend a meeting this afternoon in Columbia that no one knew about. But I get to do some Christmas shopping at the mall afterwards... mumble mumble mumble, have to go all the way to Columbia for a 1 hour meeting.

- Bowling tonight!

- I got a A- in my first OD class! WOOT! I got one of the top grades in the class, and I'm on track to get another A- in this class! WOOOT!

- I'll be back in DC for 3 nights next week to get my MBTI certification! YAY! I'll start requiring that for all my potential dates.

- I look very sophisticated today, with my scarf and the ever slimming black and grey.

- I'm going to start going to the gym at 5am... new plan, new challenge!

- I now have 2 friends visiting me around the holidays - and I can't wait to see them both!

No comments: