Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Holiday!

WOW - what a whirlwind of activity!

St. Anne's prayer worked - my friend came into town and stayed overnight, which was so great to see him and catch up with him. I'm really happy he'll be back for 2 months at the end of the week. I really enjoy his company, and I'll enjoy sharing Baltimore with him.

I got a lot of cool cupcake things for Christmas, as well as a new TV for my room. And Christmas Day was amazing. Mom and I spent the morning together, and then we went to my cousin Wendy's. Dinner with the family was great and very tasty, and it was good to spend it together.

I spent all day Friday with my friend, and Saturday getting ready for the family party mom and I hosted. That turned out really well, and everyone seemed to have fun with the games!

I'll be spending New Year's with some more friends, and then my other friend will be in town over the long weekend. I haven't seen him in forever either, so that will be awesome fun!

Right now I'm sick in my stomach, and I don't know why. I just feel gross. Maybe I'm hungry... or going through sugar detox from all the cookies I've eaten.

Anyway - here are the pictures from the last few days:


Christmas 2008

No comments: