Monday, March 9, 2009

Finished my paper early!

I really had trouble starting this paper. It wasn't about what I would select to use as my criteria for diagnosis, as much as justifying that response that got me stuck. I can't answer, "because I said so," so I had to find reasons that made my selection better than other things I could have selected. I ended up making 4 broad categories, and then lumping a whole bunch of different things under those categories. We'll see if it works! I got a verification that Marshak received the paper, so now we'll see what my grade turns out to be! So far I have an A in the class, based on my first paper...

I don't have any work to do this month so far, since my class syllabus for April hasn't been released yet. My April class is in Bethel, ME - which I'll be spending a full week in! My flight is booked, and I'm car pooling with my classmate April once we land. It's about a 2 hour drive from Portland to get to Bethel. I'm staying in a B&B on Friday and Saturday night, and then from Sunday to Friday I'll be in the big fancy mansion. I can't wait!

Since my time is free, I'm on a knitting extravaganza! I finished a scarf for my mom, much like the one I just created for myself. I started a double-knit for myself, and then found a sunburst pattern that I really liked in my crochet book that I started last night. I think I'm going to focus on the sunburst, as I'm faster at crocheting than knitting. But I will finish the other too! Maybe it's my lack of sex-life that is driving me to be a fast knitter... it is one way to focus my energies!

No comments: