Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

The effect of caffine on me is always amazing! In the last 2 hours I've managed to spill water all over me, drop pear juice down the front of me, and miss a meeting I didn't know about. Well, the meeting isn't directly related to the caffine, but it happened during that time so by association. LOL

I started this morning crusing around the beltway... okay, that's a lie. I didn't cruise, it was more like inching and inching and inching. I had forgotten how much the commute sucks to that side of town when there is either an accident or sun glare. I was meeting a client in Owings Mills, and I hadn't been over that way in rush hour traffic in 6 years. But at least this time I had my blackberry to keep me company. I didn't have that trendy technology then, just the radio and teddy grams to keep me up!

On the way back to the office I stopped at McDonald's to get an iced coffee. I think if Starbucks wants more business from me they need to create more stores with drive-ins. It's so much easier when there is a time crunch! My large hazelnut coffee is what has led to my caffine overload - and we have learned what Amy is like on caffine and sugar. It's almost as if I'm drunk, my filter just slips off and I become very silly. More so than normal, and the comebacks just flow! Cough medicine has the same effect on me. Hopefully I'll "sober up" in time for the interview we are having at 4pm. We don't want to give the general public the wrong impression.

No comments: