Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Biggest Loser Ended...

and I lost the contest by a pound! Lori won this time, but I was at least a pound and 1/2 below where I started. She's been stressed this week, and lost 6lbs since her last weigh-in, which I don't think is exactly fair, but I guess if I wanted to be stressed and do that, I could have too.

Anyway, I'm just glad that I'm below the mile-marker, even if it's just 1/2 a pound. I just need to stay within that range, and will be back in the gym tonight to continue the process. At least I'm starting my 30s 21lbs lighter than when I entered my year of 29.

Speaking of which, my year of 29 draws a close today. My golden year has been truly golden as I've began to shape myself into a new woman. I've started new relationships, strengthen others, began exercising, and am slowly changing myself into the woman I want to be. Plus I heard the sex gets better in your 30s, so I can't wait for that!

No comments: