Monday, April 20, 2009

days1-3

I got to go to an Alpaca farm on Saturday! Actually I spent a lot of money buying alpaca wool at the farm. The lady met us at the car door and gave us a tour! It was great to drive around and see the country side. Class started at 2pm on Saturday. We had a devil of a time trying to get into groups ourseleves. But it forced us to talk about the hidden elephants in the room. We have one person in our cohort who stresses us all out and no one wanted her in the group. We have a person on the faculty who does massage and body work. We do movement exercises every morning to get us energized before starting our day. Its pretty awesome! Class has been ending at 4pm, and yesterday my small group decided to take a walk for our meeting. It was an amazing view at the top. I didn't have my camera with me, but will have it today! We moved into Glen House last night, after my great 2 night stay at Rivendell House. The Inn keepers treated us like family and piled on wine and amazing breakfast every morning. This is the muddy season, which means the locals all leave for their vacations before the summer season starts here. The Inn keepers left on Saturday and we had an Inn sitter. She was a sweet woman who catered to us as well. We went up the mountain to Glen House yesterday. The place is Amazing! We are pretending we are rich for the week as this house is AWESOME! I will be posting pictures soon. I woke early this morning to enjoy the quiet with breakfast. We now have a house mascot - Annabell. She's the neighbor's Laberdoodle who came to visit. It was cute as she guarded our back door and protected us from that wild and crazy squirrle in the tree. What a great time so far!

No comments: