Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mindfulness

I've been practicing that again. I did my breathing with David last night and it was a good experience. I didn't get activated, but I had an amazing experience when he was moving my energy around in my brain charka. I actually felt like he was touching my head, I could feel it! IT WAS AWESOME!

Then he also pulled two spirit guide cards before I arrived, and he got Isis and Ladybug. He showed them to me afterwards and they matched everything that I was experiencing.... this stuff is AWESOME! hehe

Now I'm stressed, but I got my work done by the deadline today. I'm not even going to get into what is going on, it will just make me rant.

On a happier note, I have a date this weekend with my crush! WOO HOO! :) I may end up spending the night if all goes well.... get your mind out of the gutter!

No comments: