Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sigh time

I worked from home yesterday, and I loved it. Well, let me clarify that... I worked from home in the morning until about 10:30am, took a shower, and then was at Starbucks on the Ave by noon and worked there for the rest of the day, until about 4pm. I got so much done, without interruptions.

I am actually in the kitchen of our building, working, which is where I have been since I got here this morning, and I'm being very productive. I just work so much better when I have to focus when I'm not at my desk. Its a mental thing - if I'm somewhere else, I know its important and I have to focus on it to get it done.

While I was at Starbucks, guy #4 stopped by and visited me. I really really really like him. I'm thinking this is the one that I will probably be starting a relationship with. The vote is still out, I'm not jumping into anything, but he seems to be more for me, and he's really into me. And he's just really sweet and adorable. And funny, he had me hysterical the entire time. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments: