Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One more sleep!

I have one more sleep before I wake up and go to NYC for Thanksgiving! I am so excited! I can't wait! :) I get to go to the parade!

Life has been interesting as of late. Mostly it is the drama/stress at work that is keeping me going. My boss is a perfectionist, which annoys the hell out of me. Her J gets in when she is stressed, and she becomes a control freak. She started to freak out over the time line of the project, which means she would prefer all of us to sit right in front of her so she can watch us work - that's how she really knows we have a sense of urgency. I'm sorry, but I finished the work a month and 2 weeks early for her, so she can just get off my ass!

Then she called me last night to check-in to make sure I was on board with her, since I asked a question in opposition of her viewpoint at a meeting yesterday afternoon. I'm sorry, I will never believe that you should pay a company $75,000 so they can ask me questions about my content that I developed, so I can sit through a 3 day training session so they can tell me back what I just told them. That makes no sense! But I always tow the line like a good little doobie. Politics bite.

I am also starting to get a complex about my sex life. I think the few guys I slept with must have lied to me when they volunteered the information that I was good and giving in bed. Because twice now I've semi-slept with someone (i.e. heavy petting, naked) on the second date (yeah, I can move fast) and they seem to trickle off communication with me afterwards. The first, K, didn't want a relationship since his divorce, but it was him contacting me every 30 minutes to send me kisses and hugs and tell me he's into me.... not me! Then he freaked out when we were in bed because I was "too giving" - he said "women aren't like that!"

Then the other, D, couldn't get enough of me for two weeks... another one with a text message every 30 minutes, telling me he feels a connection with me... I go over there, before I even take my coat off he's kissing me hello. We cuddled on the couch, and I thought it was kinda weird that he kept saying or asking me if I was his, all his to love. He wanted me to say it... in the moment I did... I slept over, we woke up at 5am, had lots of pillow talk, I got motivated and ready to leave by 9am, and now its like I never was. He was happy, I wasn't. But I figured the next time he would focus on me... But it is weird. He sends me text messages but they are unrelated to the conversation, or they are as if he never got my reply. I finally sent him an email and asked him if he's getting the messages, because they seem weird last night. We'll see if I get a reply. But who knows!

I'm still practicing loving-kindness, and I'm learning a lot about myself in the process. i.e., no matter how much I'm into the guy, don't plan a date at his place on the second date. No going back to anyone's places for a long while! hehehehe

I have to laugh, because I think the whole situation is very funny!

No comments: