Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Field Trip

So apparently the team decided to finish all of the binders yesterday so I can go on the field trip today and not have a reason to stay behind! Yay! :) I love my team. Its relevant that I go, as I'm going to be observing and doing training there next week, but Carol doesn't like me too far out of her sight, because she needs someone here to make changes to things when she dreams up new ideas for how the binders should be. She did that last night. She didn't like one paper in the side front pocket, and waited until we had almost all of them done before telling us she wanted it in a different pocket.... so we had to switch them out. Really? Does it matter? The participants are going to move everything around anyway when they get their binders. Geez! ANAL MUCH?

Anyway, Johnny is coming down tonight and I can't wait to see him. It feels like its been weeks, although it's just been since last Sunday morning. I had to leave early to go teach Confirmation, but we get a 2 full days and 2 nights together this weekend... we should be getting that time together more often since Confirmation is over after Thursday night and I don't have to leave early anymore. Plus with it being daylight longer, no worries! :) I love my Johnny... he's so sweet and loving! :)

I've already started planning things to do this weekend, and I think I'm going to take him to the Visionary Art Museum, since we both haven't been there. Then off to dinner in Hampden to meet my friend Stacey and her boyfriend. Yay! :) That will be fun, I'm glad Stacey will get to meet him. She's my first non-school friend that gets to meet him. If the weather plays along, we may take short hike on Sunday - I got a whole bunch of trail books for John and I to explore from the library.

No comments: