Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yarn-fu Princess

That's my new nickname. Hehehe.. John and I came up with it last night and I think I'm going to create a new facebook character page with that name. We crack each other up! This comes after his brother proclaimed that he can't go to yoga with us on Saturday because he has stinky feet... my nickname for him "Professor Stinky Feet." I like it, he finds it amusing, and it cracks Johnny up, so it works! hehe

Spring always makes me feel crafty... as in its a new start, everything is fresh and clean, and the perfect time to make stuff. I have no idea what I want to make, but sitting on a blanket, under a tree, making something, sounds awesome to me. That's my new thing... I like being outside taking nature walks and exercising. This is new for me because I don't usually get along with nature - it burns me and/or bites me. All I need is for something to touch me and the nature experience won't stay for very long, but for now it seems riveting and fun! Once mosquito season starts, I'll be inside all the time! hehe They REALLY like me.

I'm excited about having dinner tonight with Hansa and Stephanie - we are a really good supportive group to have fun at dinner with. We also like wine, and getting Stephanie drunk on one glass is pretty fun! hehe I like girl talk too, I'm sure it would make the casual observer blush!

I'm also looking forward to being with Johnny this weekend - the week can't go fast enough! I love that man.

The weaning off process has been going well.. I haven't noticed a difference in temperament - which is a good thing! I have everyone watching me for a difference, and no one has reported anything yet. I did get grumpy on Saturday, but that was after my cousin was irritating me by continuing to pull my shirt off my shoulder to expose my bra strap to the world, commenting on my driving, and talking about the places I picked to have lunch. He was also trying to make me fall on the subway, because we had to stand, and he was making comments about me being dressed like a tramp - loudly. Umm.... I had a dress on - which was down to my knees. When that wasn't going on, he was trying to tickle me... I think he's jealous of my boyfriend John. Usually he doesn't have to share my attention on these outings, but he was acting out extra to get attention.

No comments: