Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's My BIRTHDAY!!!!

I just noticed that I need to change my profile information on my blog, I'm no longer in my late 20s... I'm in my early 30s! Today is my 31st Birthday! WOOT!
t
I'm having a much better reaction to this one than my 30th - that one hit me hard! But I'm keeping it really low key today. To be honest, I hate throwing birthday parties for myself, because it just seems very vain... but to each their own! Tonight I'm going out to dinner with my mom, and then I'm spending the weekend with Johnny. I still don't know what he got me for my bday, but I think I have a good guess - we'll see if it comes true! (I'm guessing Bike.)

My coworkers were sweet, with the most awesome strawberry shortcake from the local yummy bakery... I'm also going out to lunch with 2 of my coworkers. My birthday present to myself was getting my car worked on and detailed. That thing hasn't been cleaned in over a year, so it was worth it! yay! :)

Well... here's to another year of life! Thank God! And definitely to living in the moment!

No comments: