Thursday, April 8, 2010

Speaking up

I'm getting better at speaking my mind before I explode in a temper... although after holding my tongue for 6 months, I had to explode on my boss yesterday. Its too much to even go into, but I have a few pet peeves. My biggest is to not engage me in a 45 minute conversation where a decision has been made, and then 20 minutes later forget that conversation has happened, and that you just wasted 45 minutes of my life arguing over something stupid if you are not going to remember it. Why even have the conversation in the first place if it is not important to you. It is impolite for me to say it, but I wonder if its age related... all of these women are over 60. Why can I remember things that they can't?

Anyway - I am going breathing with David tonight. Yay! Its been a month since I've been, and I'm looking forward to continuing to clear my subconscious even more. I also want to look into body-psychotherapy. A friend of mine goes to one, and it sounds like an amazing profession. I'm looking into doctoral programs, and maybe that is one avenue that I'll be called to explore. I know, let me finish my masters first - but that happens at the end of this year! :) But I am more called to holistic healing... its a remarkable profession.

I also can't wait to go to NJ tomorrow after work to spend the weekend with Johnny. I'll be home Sunday morning because I have to teach, but it'll still be fun to be there with him. I love him so much! :) I'm taking him to a hot yoga class on Saturday morning, his first, which should be an amazing experience for both of us. Fortunately he is into the mind, body, spirit balance thing like I am, so its good to share that with him. :)

No comments: