Thursday, August 21, 2008

crossroads for today

I'm at a crossroad, and I'm not sure how to proceed.

Due to the nature of the content of this crossroad, and the possibility of my private business being displayed more in depth than it already is, I'm going to be deliberately vague describing what it is. Feel free to use your imagination .

Someone recently offered me something that I always wanted to try, and something that I find very intriguing. My natural instinct is to yell "gimme!" and start waving my hands for it.

The issue is that I will probably become attached to the provider of said offer; because I suck at compartmentalizing my feelings... I just am who I am. I don't operate in relationships with providers by appointment only, I like a more comprehensive service plan.

So what do I do? Risk potential heartache to get what I always wanted? Or try really really hard to compartmentalize and get what I always wanted? Or not indulge myself at all?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I'm reading this correctly... I recommend not going there. From personal experiance it is very hard to compartmentalize "certain things". If you have doubts already you know what to do you are just having a difficult time convincing yourself that its the right thing to do because you feel drawn to making the opposite decision...