Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Music Festival Weekend

I had a great weekend spent outside, but it sucked that not many people came to the music festival at my church. It wasn't even a religious event. There were two jazz/funk bands and one zydeco band. The weather was great, yummy food, and no one! I think there were more volunteers there than customers! Oh well, at least I got to listen to the music.

I also saw The Hangover this weekend - hysterical! I highly recommend it... I laughed and laughed. Ironically, my mom even thought it was hysterical. I didn't know if she would appreciate the raunchy humor, but she did.

I found another Yoga class that I am going to take all summer.... I can't wait until it starts toward the end of June. I love getting into the practice, it just feels so good - everywhere. I'm flexible to begin with, and to stretch and just let the mind be at peace is so heavenly. I'm so relaxed afterward that my jaw is even slack and my hips roll so easily. I can only equate it to the rain drop therapy massage that I love. During and after that I was literally drooling because I was so relaxed. I'm just a touchy feely kinda woman, the power of touch can be so relaxing and intoxicating.

No comments: