Friday, January 22, 2010

Excited for the weekend

I'm leaving tonight in a few hours to drive up to NJ to spend the weekend with John. I can't wait! I haven't seen him in 2 weeks, which is a good amount of missing each other time - so to cuddle up is going to be fun. We are going to spend tonight in watching movies, and then tomorrow go to Philly to check out some museums before heading to game night. I get to meet his family and friends, which should be a good time! Friends and family usually like me, so I'm not worried about that.

I'm looking cute today too, with grey leggins' and boots, with a green tunic top. I even took the time to fix my hair and put makeup on! hehe That comment goes back to my high school days when we didn't care what we looked like, because it was all girls and no one to impress at school.

I'm waiting for the comments from ex-guys that I was interested in... they usually begin with, "see, I told you you'd find a better guy than me who is going to treat you right." I normally snicker back with, "yeah, but it could have been you if your head wasn't so far up your own ass." That normally shuts them up for some reason. hmmmm... I wonder why? hehe

I'm wasting time while waiting to go out with the group for lunch. Last night was yoga and the class was incredibly impressed with my flexibility. I guess they don't expect someone of my size to be able to fold in half and put her feet on the floor behind her head. Never judge a book by its cover.... speaking of books, I have to get the new one for book club and read it by Wednesday.

No comments: