Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm back...

Did you miss me the world of bloggers?

Probably not.. as I don't even know if I have a following but it soothes me to write! hehehe... work has been CRAZY! I've been working late nights, trying to get stuff done, and just when we think we have something its changed. As my coworker mentioned, she now knows what Moses felt like wandering in the desert for so long waiting for a sign from God. These meetings and changes should have happened 6 months ago, not when we are trying to get it done on a deadline. Its INSANITY. This is the sign of crazy people who are unbalanced, right here.

Anyway, I had a great weekend at school. We spent it talking about Cultural Diversity and I finally spoke up about what its like to be a white-person in my cohort group. Which is that we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. Please don't take my writings out of context, as this has been based on a particular conversation I've been having with 17 other people for over a year and 1/2 once a month. It truly pertains to my cohort. We'll see what happens after I made that statement. As there really wasn't room for discussion about it, the activity was just to make the statement.

I had an odd dream last night. I don't even know where to go with that, because I was me but I wasn't me, and I was a character in a movie, which was a dream.... anyway. GOOF!

I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend with J.... okay, I'm going to use his full name - John. My breathing coach, David, pointed out to me that I have a pattern of getting involved with men who have 4 letters in their name. I'm sure a numerologist would have a field day delving into that. I'm going up to NJ to spend the weekend with him and meet his friends and family, which should be a lot of fun. He's met some of my family, so once I flush him out this weekend and vet him a little more, then I'll bring him around my friends. Yay!

No comments: