Sunday, January 3, 2010

Finished Paper, and other joyful things

I got up Friday morning, and spent most of the day in bed cranking out my paper that is due tomorrow, Jan 4. I got about 7 pages finished, before stalling to finish this evening - which I just did about 20 minutes ago! WOOO HOOO! Its 12 pages of something, but its no longer on my list of things to do!

I think I found what I've been looking for, but I am too afraid to talk about it yet for fear of a jinx. But have you ever been in the presence of someone who acts as if they won the lottery because they get to spend time with you? Or someone who looks you square in the eye, and with all true sincerity tells you how beautiful you are? Its a humbling experience, and I am so happy that it has finally happened to me. More about that to come as time develops!

I'm reading a new book on healing. I finished the Emotion Code, which I have mentioned before, and now I've moved on to a new book about healing. Not sure yet if its a parlor trick, or the use of mind over matter with some charm thrown in to convince the other person, but we'll see as the book uncovers. Its interesting either way. I need to heal others, its something that I feel is inside of me, and can tap into if I just know how to unleash it. More meditation needs to be done for this. But I'm not so goofy as to not be skeptical. hehe :)

This week is going to be super busy with work and things to do after work. But I can't wait until Saturday! I get to spend it again with him.

No comments: