Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sleepy

For some reason, I must be getting old. If I stay up too late past my 11pm usual bedtime, its hard for me to get up in the morning and be functional. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, as I was comfortable and having odd dreams about cathedrals, parties, and my cohort in DC. Now that I type that, I do remember the dream I was having.

The night before last, when I woke from a vivid dream, I took the time to write it down in my new dream journal. I'm trying to keep one, just because its interesting to me to see if there are any insights into my unconscious.

Yesterday was a bear. I had a marathon of a meeting that lasted from 11am-6pm where we did a major rework of the material that I've been working on for the project. It was INSANE, but I finally feel like I have some direction. I also started reading the book that is due today for Book Club tonight. I didn't make it too far into it, but I plan to read some more at lunch, and after work before heading over to the meeting. The intention is to at least get through 1/2 of it, so I can contribute to the conversation.

On an AWESOME note - I got my grade back on my paper, presentation, and final grade from my Team Interventions class - A! WOOO HOOOOOOOO!

No comments: