Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ra Ra RA

That darn song gets stuck in my head every time I hear it. Its CRAZY! I can hear it now, Lady Ga Ga shouldn't be so catchy!

I finished reading the book last night at book club. It was inspiring and I felt so grateful that I live in a country that does not suppress women like that one. What a tragic and chilling way to live, in fear of your life.

I want to knit, not work on work. Actually, I wanted to stay in bed this morning and sleep a bit more, then knit some, then work on work from home. But no, hear I sit, in my cube... oh fun. I can't wait until I get my own office. It looks like we are moving in May, and we picked out some office furniture already. I'm hoping I get the dark mahogany set, as I really like dark wood better. I'm going to get a bean bag chair, and one of those ergonomically correct stools so I can move around and be creative from different locations. Its hard for me to sit still and think outside of the box. I have to get outside of the box for that to happen. Inspiration is a good thing.

I have to say that I really like John. We email on and off all day, and text in the evenings to keep in touch between seeing each other on the weekends. He's coming down this weekend to go to an Alumni event with me, which should be fun. I'm going with my friend Jenn, as she got a table and had extra tickets. We get to go to the new campus location, which I've only been to once before. He'll also get to meet more family at my little cousin's birthday party. I've warned him about them! hehe

No comments: