Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Relaxed

I had an awesome session last night with David... my intention was joy/relaxation/letting go, and we are both pretty sure that I got activated. Especially since he said that I whipped my head around, looked at him, and opened my eyes during this one section, and I have no memory of that at all. I went right back to the breathing that I was doing, which was shallow and fast, and according to his work, that means that I was processing pain. I don't remember any of it, and the time went rather quickly to my guess (even though it was the normal 45 minutes) so that is a good indication that something was going on. Activation just means that I am not "in my head" paying attention and everything becomes subconscious. I slept like a baby last night, and I hope to get the same sleep tonight again.

I'm getting excited about my weekend plans. Friday night I'm going out with Stacey to Fells and we are going to have girls night with some dinner and drinks. Then Saturday, J, is coming back into town to have dinner at the house, as Mom and family are hosting "Italian Night." Our spaghetti dinner at church was cancelled, so Mom decided to host it at the house for the family that was going instead... I can't wait. Lasagna, stuffed shells, meatballs, salad, Italian bread.... wine... sangria... And J gets to meet some more of my family.... fingers are crossed! I also can't wait to cuddle with him again, he's just so sweet to me.

No comments: