Monday, January 11, 2010

Not used to it...

It is really sad to say this, but I'm not used to being treated so wonderfully by a man. And because of that, I am totally out of my comfort zone. But out of my comfort zone is a good place to be.

J came down for the weekend and it was wonderful. He is so sweet and attentive to me, sometimes he just holds my hands and stares at me with a besotted look on his face. I'm constantly told that I am incredible, beautiful, and amazing, and it is so nice to hear it. I'm used to working for attention, and now I can just curl up in his arms whenever I want and its there.

He's not the type of guy that I usually go for. I used to like the alpha male type that can go head-to-head with me over issues. Debating over topics, bickering more often than getting along, and having a very intense almost love/hate relationship with them. This is so different. Whatever I want, when I want it. He's just so happy to be touching me and in my presence that it's amazing. I've never felt so cherished before. I have to get used to it. This is what every one wants, and I have it.

I think there were tears in his eyes when he left to go back home. He said that he hated this part, and my reaction was, "well, I'll see you in two weeks!" Its not like I'm going anywhere. I'm used to guys walking out the door and forgetting about me until I call them or email them to remind them that I am still around. Not guys who don't want to leave me. This is weird, but I like it.

No comments: