Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Feeling Good

Tonight I have my breathing session with David, and I can't wait! This is our last session in the 7 series, so I'll be a paying client from now-on, but I think its worth it. We have the most interesting conversations, and I think I'm his most interesting client. The hour long session usually goes for about 3 hours! hehe :) I have a lot to say!

I'm excited about going out to Restaurant Week in Baltimore on Monday night with Stacey. We are going to try a place we've never been in Fells, and its supposed to be wonderful. I love trying new places and feeling fancy when I dress up for dinner. Its so fun for me!

I had an awesome conversation with John last night on the phone and Monday night as well, we seem to be getting along so well. We have the same goofy sense of humor, and he makes me feel good. I like him. My fingers are crossed!

Work has still been a bear. I feel bad because I haven't been in touch with a lot of my friends recently, outside of my cohort. I love you all! I just am so tired when I get home, and I've been working late most nights to get stuff done. And when I'm in the office I'm working frantically or in meetings talking about the work. Hopefully this will calm down.

I had a conference call with the team I'll be working with in Bermuda last night. We were really productive, and I got assigned to do the brochure for our group. I'm really excited about that, as I get to do a lot of creative stuff - my speciality. We also have to come up with a gift for the client system that we will be working with, which is very sweet. I can't wait to get there. I need the change of scenery to continue my healing.

No comments: