Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hole in the Wall

So, I was flipping through channels early this evening, and I came upon Fox 45, and a show called "Hole in the Wall." I have never seen such an animal, so I stopped to see what was happening.

Teams of 3 work against each other to fit through a hole in the wall. They stand on the end of a "pier" (indoors) with yellow water behind them, and a foam wall with a human shape posed in various ways comes at them. They have to fit through the shape, without falling into the water.

In round one, it's an individual against an individual. That was kinda funny, as one team was called the "abs" and were body builders, and the other team was called the "beer bellies", and, well, they weren't body builders.

During round two, two of your team members have to fit through 2 holes. Well, that's about when I started peeing my pants - literally! I was laughing so hard, that tears were rolling down my cheeks, and I started snorting. The "beer bellies" were up first, (I'm hysterical just thinking about it) and they did the pose, and waited for the wall to reach them, but instead of going through, they got stuck in the wall, and it actually picked them up and carried them over the water, where it promptly broke in 1/2!

If that wasn't enough, Round three came up, and it's where all 3 of your team members work together. Again, the "beer bellies" had an interesting item, as it was just a small hole cut into the bottom of the wall. The team captain pushed them down on top of each other, and he squeezed on top to barely fit through, they had to hold him so he wasn't carried away with the wall! Again, laughing hysterically!

The winning team, in this case, the "abs" had to do the final challenge, where they send a team member to the pier with blind goggles, and they have to direct him by voice through the hole.

There really are no words.... but HYSTERICAL! I encourage everyone to check it out! hehe :)

No comments: