Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Breakthrough this morning

I am feeling like the world has been lifted from my shoulders. Everything that I have been feeling over the past week has come together for me, and I finally get it. Just because I felt intense negative emotions doing the meditation doesn't mean that I'm depressed! I was so scared over the last week that I was depressed and going to spiral out of control into a pit of despair. That's not true! The two things aren't related! All of the anxiety I was feeling was around the self-talk that I was giving myself trying to snap out of it - when there was nothing to snap! Gosh my over-thinking will drive me insane one day! I need to stop doing it!

I got to trust my gut-tube and just flow! Coming to the conclusion this morning must have had a physical effect on me as well. Glenda, my co-worker, said I look absolutely beautiful today. My face and my aura look so pure. I'm free! God, I was so scared. I was so afraid that I would lose my mind. But I knew that I just needed to trust God and myself, and everything will be okay.

Thank you, God!

No comments: