Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sunshine in my Mouth

I have a new song stuck in my head, well, it's really the refrain. I keep hearing it on the radio, and it goes like this, "I'm in love, with my best friend..." I think it's by Colbie Caillat with Jason Mraz doing a duet on that one. I also have another song in my head that I can't get rid of, but I don't know the words enough or the name to look up. Oh Well!

I weighed myself again at the gym yesterday, and I've lost 24.5lbs since I started. My clothes are fitting me differently, but I still haven't really noticed a drastic loss... I guess because it's been spread over the last 6-8 months when I started in September. Where have the 6-8 months gone? It was drastic when I lost the weight last time, as I lost that much in about 2 months on the Atkins diet. I'm keeping that in perspective, as this is the much healthier way to do it.

I actually have a slow day at work today, so I think I'm going to do some more of my reading for class. It's ironic that one of the books we are using is one that my department adopted a year or so ago, and has done some extensive work with. I'm very familiar with the concepts, and now just need to formally read it. It's The Skilled Facilitator.

What I will do for myself today:

Today I am going to the grocery store during lunch time and get fresh tangerine juice. I've heard that it's "Sunshine in your Mouth" and I want to taste it.

No comments: