Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just Booked a Cruise!

So I decided to be adventurous, and just go for it! I booked a cruise for July 4th weekend from Miami to Nassau and NCL's private island with my mom. It leaves on July 3, and returns to Miami the Monday morning. Just 3 nights, but a lot of fun! I need the get-away. I can't wait to lay on the beach at the private island and float around on my noodle. Yes, I'm going to find a way to get my noodle on the plane and onto the boat!

I'm going to take off the rest of the week and do fun things. I'm waiting for someone to decide what he wants to do with for his birthday, because my intention was to spend it with him ever since he had too much ouzo online with me one night in March and invited me. However he's being indecisive! We'll see what the future will bring! :)

No comments: