Thursday, May 7, 2009

Building an Ark

No, I'm not Noah, but I think he had it right. Especially since Baltimore has been getting serious rain storms since before this past weekend. The thunder last night was amazing! Although I slept through most of it, I did hear it right before I fell asleep.

The paper writing is actually going along much better than I anticipated. I've just asked a classmate to proof my paper, but I should easily be able to hit my midnight due date tomorrow. Woot! Then I have to read 20 gazillion things to prep for next weekend's class. They just gave us the syllabus earlier this week (it was MIA for a long while) and the entire cohort is scrambling to be prepared for it.

The anxiety of it all on Tuesday night gave me what I can only describe as a gallbladder attack in the early morning hours... but I had a wonderful night sleep last night. I think my attacks are stress related, because I only get them when I feel the stress. Usually I'm completely cool, but there has been a lot going on with me internally. I think I might be lonely, I don't have anyone to play with. I'm just going to hold that phrase, because I haven't worked out if that is exactly true or not. Interesting...

No comments: