Monday, March 29, 2010

Flying Kites!

My weekend in NJ lived up to everything I was hoping for in a weekend with my someone special! We shot pool on Friday night - I still suck, by the way, then had my favorite dinner food - grilled cheese! Saturday we went and flew kites. That's right, we flew kites! It was so much fun, and I haven't done that since I was a little kid! I was giggling the whole time. There's an awesome picture of me laughing hysterically while sitting on a purple dinosaur with my kite at a park! LOVE IT! hehe Sunday, we slept in late, then did some driving around listening to tunes while looking at various areas of NJ... then had a nice long nap on the couch.

I know this is the real thing because I don't want the weekend to end, nor do I want to leave him. When I was with my ex, I couldn't wait to go home, and I really didn't care that I didn't see him often. I justified it as not being a clingy female and living my own life independently. But in reality, he was an asshole, and I could only take him in small doses. That sounds harsh, but its my truth. Speaking the truth, in the moment, live here in Maryland! hehe

No comments: