Thursday, March 18, 2010

How did I...

... become the one that is in charge of this crazy project at work? For some reason I'm the fire marshall when it comes to making sure everything is completed, where it is on time, knowing what everyone is working on, the important information from kinkos, and all the other stuff that goes along with project management - and I'm not even a freaking J!

I think the new Amy that has come out of me in the past few months, the much sassier version of me, has become more organized and understands exactly what she wants. She also doesn't have any patience for morons. That's new... but if you can't help me, then get out of my way. Don't stand there wasting my time when I have things to do. I guess this is what is called a "stressed-prompted J".

To fix it, I'm heading to the park after work to enjoy this beautiful weather and walk my mile (I did two last time) and then I'm going to yoga tonight!

I have school this weekend and Johnny is coming down to DC with me - Yay! :) Fun times, and great weather!

Those crazy people at work are on their own! :)

No comments: