Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pair Consulting

I created a new company (make-believe) for my practicum consulting project, called Pair Consulting. It is a play on words, as I plan to "pair" i.e. partner with my client - and my logo is a pear. Cute! I like the design so far, and my artistic boyfriend is going to help me beef it up a smidgen! yay!

I think I have so much energy about this because its new, exciting, and totally not like something I've worked on in awhile. I need a mental break to make my work interesting again - and this is what I need. I also need a vacation. I've been pretty much going non-stop since July. Yes, I was in Bermuda for 2 weeks, but that was an emotional roller-coaster where I worked from 8am-Midnight each day either with the client, in class, or with my team. There really wasn't escape time to just sit and ponder. I need escape time. I think I'm going to get some this weekend at my boyfriend's... at least a chance to sleep in for a few days. I haven't had that in awhile.

By the way... 8 Months to graduation! :)

No comments: