Friday, March 26, 2010

My mind is already on the weekend...

The time seems to be moving so slowly, although its already almost 11am. I just can't wait to leave for NJ and see my Johnny. I just saw him last weekend in DC, but it doesn't seem like we got a lot of time together because I was in school for most of it - and we just had the evenings together. But this weekend should be great!

I'm also excited that my PA signed my contract! Yay! She had one or two small changes to it, but overall, loved it. Now, I just need to make my meeting with my client, and we'll be in business. I also finished my brochure, and will start working on my business cards! Yay! :)

I also have a list of changes for the crazy project at work, but at least time is much more relaxed and I don't have to scramble to get them finished before I leave today. Although I feel a much stronger sense of accomplishment when I'm working in such a tight environment with a turn-around like that, as I like the challenge. I get more lazy when I have more time to complete something. Maybe that is my next thing to work on.

Yay! :) come on weekend! Let's go! :)

No comments: