Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good night

So, many people think that I'm a prude and very reserved. I have to chuckle when they think that, because if they really knew what I was thinking or how dirty my mind was, they would be shocked.

In finding balance, I'm working on bringing my sexuality to the surface. No, I'm not going to turn into a whore, but sharing the part of me naturally would be more authentic to the person that I want to be. Sexiness is confidence, and I have that in some aspects of my life, especially work. I just need to let that flow into the other areas of me.

But to begin sharing the authenticity of me, I have to come clean and share that I have a purely indulgent phone sex relationship with a guy that I met 10 months ago on an online dating site. He lives in Minnesota, has the cutest light accent, and we have a weekly date. It really is relaxing, considering that I haven't had sex in person since January. That's 7 months too long. I also have a flirtation with a guy in Boston that I met on a dating site, we email each other while at work during the day. He wants to whisk me away to Las Vegas, but I'm pretty sure that is just going to stay as a flirtation. Now if I could just have the same type of relationships locally, I think I'd be a much more stress-free woman.

-----------------

On another note, I spoke with my friend Michelle last night and she got to tell me all about her new baby. I'm going to meet the little guy tomorrow night, and I can't wait! He sounds like a real cutie! :)

No comments: