Thursday, July 23, 2009

Presentation Skills

I arrived in Columbia at the corporate office this morning to teach presentation skills to the compliance department. I wasn't sure what type of group to expect, but they were wild and crazy! We had a good time today, and they seemed to have a lot of fun with me.

Its now 2:30pm and I am officially finished for the day. I think I'm going to drive home and have a nice long work-out at the gym. I really like working out, and listening to music as I do it - its fun! Then I have yoga class tonight. I like this yoga class, but I like the one I took at charm city yoga better. That one was more in depth and moving, this one is just too slow for me. We do a lot of stretching and a few yoga moves, and then we're done. The other class had more of a rhythm to follow and I felt more mentally zoned after that one. I'm going to find an additional class to take once the fall starts. It just makes me feel so good.

I looked really cute today - my body is really reshaping. I had on black pants, white tank top, and a really cute black and white pattern jacket. Along with my high heels, I was styling. I like working with in-tact teams opposed to open-enrollment. I spent a hour helping them dig into how to rewrite the workshops they do, opposed to just letting them apply the ideas. They are about to change direction, and they need some guidance on what that should be. Unfortunately they aren't my client, so I will refer them back to my coworker for that.

A free afternoon..... I'm tempted to go across the street to the mall and spend money. But then I don't want to get stuck in traffic on the way home. I think the gym is the better way to go! hehe :) Much more healthy!

No comments: